Small and ten happy things!


So to celebrate some happy things recently I thought I would post a photo of one of my happiest times ever-me in New York in 2013. I can't wait to go back this year!! Here's a round of more recent things that have made me smile :)



1. THE FACT THAT GILMORE GIRLS IS COMING BACK. This will probably be in my happy things until we get a release and then it will change to a countdown!


2. A lovely afternoon in Knutsford. While boyfriend traded at the market I took shelter in a nearby cafe. Glamour, Cosmo, free wifi and a vanilla chai, could there be anything better?!


3. Making a Murderer. This has totally gripped me and I cannot wait until we finish it and I read all the theories and analysis online. I am being so good and avoiding everything!


4. A cheeky booked trip down to London. Next week it's half term and we're off to our lovely capital and I can't wait for a little break and to go to Whole Foods, Kikki K, Covent Garden and all the other places I love that we don't have up here in the good old North!


5. Delicious cooking. We always make such good food (if I do say so myself and its great to have someone to share all my cookbooks excitement with!) 



6. The fact that it's getting lighter. This is just the best.


7. Amy Poehler's Yes, Please. It's immense. She is immense. It's all just good where Amy's concerned.


8. Booking to see Joseph and the Technicolour Dreamcoat in March. This is one my favourite musicals and I am so happy to be seeing it, especially with one of my friends who has NEVER seen it! 


9. So many lovely phone calls with friends. I have really made such an effort to schedule time in to catch up with all my friend and it is so nice to have these chats in the evening and just to see what's going on. It's hard to make time as we get older but it's so so worth it.


10. An ASOS haul. Don't look at me, I don't know what happened. 



What's made you happy recently? Do you ever do lists like this?


Happy Sunday! 


Sophia :) xxxx

 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sophia!

    I love this post! Can't ASOS be dangerous?!

     I came across your blog today and had to reach out because I thought you would be perfect for our most recent project!  I'm Shannon and I work for Tommy John. It's nice to "meet" you.

    I'd love to chat about a blog idea I have for you so please shoot me an e-mail when you get a chance if you're interested :-)

    Cheers,

    Shannon
    shannon@tommyjohnwear.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog