Small, happy and life lately!


Helloooo my lovely lot,

How are we this Friday Eve?!

Once again my life is going full steam ahead (and even that phrase I feel doesn't suffice) but hey ho that's the life of a teacher in the summer term! I can't sit down for a very long chat I'm afraid so here's a sneaky snapshot of us in Copenhagen last weekend and a round up of life lately!


Eating// Waitrose's delicious healthy choice raspberry balsamic vinegar #middleclassfoods. Totally brightening up my work lunches!


Watching// Jurassic World again. Seriously go if you haven't seen it yet! The film=epic. Chris Pratt=hot.


Wanting// a chow chow dog. I mean sorry, I'm seeing them everywhere I go (so it's obviously a sign) and how could you not want this face in your life on a permanent basis?!



Planning// our South East Asia trip. Anyone got any recommendations for Vietnam or Bali?!


Lifting// weights. Yeah, that's right. My new Pure Gym membership is working me hard!


Obsessing// over House of Cards. I accidentally spoiled myself for the end of season 3 but it only made me want to get to the end of the season more!


Coveting// ALL the summer clothes but knowing I have no need for anything new in my wardrobe.


Reminiscing// about our lovely weekend trip to Copenhagen this past week. Somewhere I really hadn't thought to go and I'm so glad I did. If you're in the UK I really recommend it for a nice trip away. So clean, friendly and some lovely places with lots to do!


Feeling// rushed off my feet, happy, excited, lucky, achy, loved...


And about a million and one other things, but that's life isn't it?!


So catch me up, what's new (pussycat?)

Sophia xxx 



2 comments:

  1. Oh this is such a fun style of update!
    I'm one of those who still haven't seen Jurassic World...though I have an excuse! Our nearest cinema is 60miles away and aint nobody got time for that. Trains = expensive! haha

    Your Asia trips very exciting, I look forward to hearing a lot more about that!

    Danielle xo
    www.underlandtowonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aah Danielle! I absolutely love your blog, it's so nice reading about someone who is as much of a disney fanatic as me :) I can't believe that's so far away! Luckily where I've just moved it's a five minute walk which I've never had before so I'm trying to take advantage!

    You must see it though, I guarantee Chris Pratt alone is worthy train fare ;) xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog