Small and Happy's Disney princess tag



So I thought it was high time for another tag! I saw this floating around a few blogs and knew I had to do it for myself :) 


1) Which Princess do you like the least?
Probably Merida, only because I haven't seen Brave (bad I know!)


2) Which Princess do you adore most?
Jasmine all the way! That hair, those clothes, the sass, I could go on! 


3) Which Princess do you relate too most?
Belle. I'm stubborn, a brunette, outspoken and I love reading! 


4) Which sidekick do you wish you had?
Raja, because IT'S A TIGER.


5) Which best friend(s) would you like to hang out with?
Olaf and Lumiere, they're both fun and quirky.


6) Which Prince would love you?
Aladdin, or Eric or Flynn! I'm not picky, Disney makes them well!


7) Which parents would raise you?
The three fairies from Sleeping Beauty!


8) Which Castle do you want to live in?
Any, a castle is a castle and I want one please.


9) Which dress do you wish to own?
Belle's, it is just perfection. I also love Cinderella's (what a classic)


10) Which voice do you wish you had?
Jasmine's, it's sultry and exotic and womanly.


11) Which two Princesses would be best friends?
I think Mulan and Rapunzel would be pretty fun together! 


12) Which two Princesses do you think would hate one another?
I think maybe Pocahontas and the Frozen girls, I can't see them having anything in common! 


13) Which two sidekicks would make a good duo?
Pascal and Olaf could have some funny exchanges and jokes I can imagine.


14) Which two Princes would be best buds?
Oh I love the idea of a world where Aladdin and Flynn are friends! 


15) Which scene makes you cry?
When Ariel says bye to her father when she's getting married or when John Smth sails off in Pocahontas. Every. Damn. Time.


16) What scene makes you cheer?
When Rapunzel stands up to her mother!

 
17) Which movie is your favourite soundtrack?
The Little Mermaid!! Love eye emoji.


18) Which scene makes you cringe the most?
None that I can think of, you can't cringe when it's Disney! 


19) Which story do you wish was your life?
I wouldn’t mind being a mermaid. Read-I'd love it!


20) Which movie do you love the most?
Aladdin, Little Mermaid and Beauty and the Beast are the shit for me, love them all with a passion. Big shout out to Pocahontas too!

Have you done any Disney tags that I should have a look at? I'm obsessed with them! 

Sophia x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog