Small and Happy's Disney Friday!


Happy Disney Friday! First things first, is this not the most appropriate birthday card for a 24 year old you've ever seen?


I thought as much.


This (amazing) card might be a clue but this bank holiday Monday it was my birthday! I celebrated with family back home in Sheffield and it was absolutely lovely. There was also a Hello Kitty themed buffet. I kid you not.



Told you! 

See the napkins?!

We also all went for a lovely walk up the moors which was blustery but very scenic!






Anyway, what are you all up to this weekend? I have a pre hen do (apparently this is a thing now?!) which I'm really looking forward to but apart from that I'm looking forward to a nice relaxing weekend.


Let's cross our fingers for some sunshine, yes?


Have a lovely one,

Sophia xxxxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog