Small and happy's Disney Friday!

Another Disney Friday and another Disney tag, I'm really running out of them, I might have to start inventing my own, which I would actually enjoy faaaaar too much.  So watch this space haha!

1. A scene in any Disney movie you wish you could experience.

It's got to be flying on a magic carpet with Aladdin and seeing the world! That would just be unbelievable and the hot company wouldn't hurt either! If perving on cartoon men offends you by the way, stop reading now!


2. An unforgettable moment you've had at one of the Disney parks.

I think watching the fireworks at Disneyland Paris this year with my boyfriend. Finally being able to share the Disney love and excitement with him was just magical and it was a perfect end to a perfect day! 

3. What non-Disney songs reminds you or brings back memories of Disney and/or the parks?

Hmm, I can't think of any non Disney songs off the top of my head but I guess any happy song makes me feel happy which makes me think Disneeeeeeeyyy! 

4. When was the first time you went to a Disney park?

When I was about 7/8 I went with my family to Disneyland Paris. I don't remember much about it apart from loving it and getting wet from a lot of rain! 
5. If you could be best friends with any of the Disney characters who would it be?

It would have to be Belle I think because I would just love to be able to  talk about books all day! Also I've always loved Daisy Duck and she seems like a lot of fun so I'd love to hang out with her too.

6. Who are your favourite Disney princesses?
 

Jasmine, all the way. She's beautiful, sassy, intelligent and speaks her mind. A total fierce chica.

7. Name a scene/moment in a Disney movie that never fails to make you cry.
Mufasa. Simba. Nothing more to say without all the tears.  It's the part where Simba sees Mufasa and he tells him he's forgotten about him and doesn't know who he is anymore that gets me, possibly even more than the dreaded stampede!


8. What is the first Disney movie you remember seeing?

Probably Snow White, what a classic!  I remember being completely in awe throughout the whole thing.  Even now, it's so good to rewatch it and think how wonderful it is even today.


9. What is your favourite Disney movie?

It's got to be Aladdin.  The songs, the music, the characters, the love story, Robin Williams, it's just brilliant!  I'm watching it now actually so that says something!

10. Share a video or image that shows your love of Disney.

Here I am, May 2014, ears and smile both fully on and all totally loving life in Disneyland Paris!  Take me back please... Hands down one of the best days of the year, maybe even my life, yeah..I went there.

How's everyone finding 2015 so far, I know it's early days but I'm saying so far so good!  I'm attempting to do some lesson plans and then I'm going to watch Sound of Music on BBC1 and cry a million times over Edelweiss...it's my festive tradition!!

Have you done any Disney tags?  If you have please link me, I'd love to read them!
Sophia x

2 comments:

  1. one of the first times I went to disney it also rained a lot! so much that I remember we bought ponchos! gosh those things are expensive lol disneyland paris looks awesome, i've only been to disney world in florida and i love it so much! i can't wait to go back!

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so true! It rained for me when I was lucky enough to go to Florida and Disney but at least it was lovely and got and humid haha! I would absolutely love to go back someday too :) x

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog