Small and happy's Disney Friday!



Hello lovelies! 

A nice little romantic Disney Friday picture this week seeing as we are on the cusp of Valentine's weekend. Plus I adore Donald and Daisy so anything that includes them is a-Okay by me!


It's Friday! Have we all had good weeks? Mine has been a bit crazy to say the least, it's assessment week in school so it's been a lot of marking, looking at data and late nights! But as of 3.15 today I will be done! Lol jk, the kids will be done..I will be filing and marking and planning until boyfriend picks me up at 6! 


I am still very grateful for this break though as I know it is a unique one to my profession so I am grabbing this opportunity with both hands (and feet, and everything else!)


I am currently drafting this at just gone 6am having been up since 5.30. Why you may ask?! Well boyfriend is away and I've had to be home alone in the flat for the first time. I like to think I am a well put together adult but truth is I did not like the idea of sleeping alone. Also as we use his alarm (I always, always sleep with my phone off) I was panicking I wouldn't get up! So my body did that usual thing of knowing you need to get up so you wake up incredibly early! Anyone else ever do that?


Anyway, none of that will bring my mood down because it is Friday and I can't wait  to start the day, smash it and enjoy the weekend!! #pumped #deliriouslytired


What are you up to? Any special Valentine's plans for the weekend? Are you envisaging a crazy Friday 13th?! What's been the highlight of your week?

Sophia x

2 comments:

  1. It's always mad the last week before a holiday! I'm so excited to have half-term too :) Have a fabulous week off!! xxx

    Miranda xxx http://mirandasnotebook.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you too! I can't wait to go to sleep Sunday evening and not have to wake up early Monday! That's always the best feeling! :) x

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog