Small and 10 happy things! #4

Another week over and it's my job again to round up the happy things that have made this week special. February is looking mighty fine so far, especially if the photo below is anything to go by. I slightly struggled writing this purely because time is going so fast it seems like Friday is coming too fast for anything else to have happened! But anyway...here we are :)




1// This absolutely beautiful sunrise on my way into work. As the saying goes red sky in the morning shepherds' warning and that was all too prophetic given some of the dramatic events in school that day. It was definitely a dangerous beauty this sunrise!



2// A brilliant Zumba class. It's always good to shake it off! It was wonderful to enjoy it at full strength after being poorly the week before!



3// My class doing some amazing weather reports for our topic on Brazil! They all loved getting into the role of the newsreader and it made me laugh so much. The pronunciations of some of the cities were priceless! 



4// A little Boots haul on Tuesday. I managed to be back in Altrincham town centre in time to quickly pop to Boots and pick up all the essentials, plus some non essentials too! My Barry M collection is growing by the week...



5// Lovely phone calls with two of my best friends. All of us living in different places and doing different things can mean that time just flies by without us catching up. It seemed to take us ages to find a time to chat but it was so worth it! An hour and a half on the phone discussing all the important matters of birthdays plans, life and of course, Bruce Jenner's apparent sex change (!) made for an unbeatable Tuesday evening! 


6// New issues of Cosmo and Glamour!  I am currently lying on my bed with both magazines and a mug of a green tea. If that's not perfect moment I don't know what is!


7// A visit from the 'in laws'. My boyfriend's parents came to visit yesterday and it was lovely to catch up with them. It's really nice that I feel so comfortable with them plus it's always nice to hear about how things are going back home!


8// Finishing another 24 season! I'm rewatching all the 24 series with Boyfriend and I'm loving experiencing it through his eyes as he watches it for the first time. All of the twists and turns have completely thrown him it's been hilarious!



9// Finally going bowling! We went to All Star Lanes in Manchester and it was fab. Not cheesy and tacky like the bowling alleys of my youth at all! It felt like a little piece of America as it was so authentic, with bowling pins displayed and the old school signs and what not. I totally lost though so my pride has taken a bit of bit this week..


10// Having a lie in finally! I've not been sleeping so well and this morning I managed to sleep in past the Sun rising! This is a huge deal as for most of the week I've been up before 6 (yes really!) so I was thrilled! 


What's made you happy this week? Seen any beautiful sunrises yourself? 

Sophia :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog